Today in class:
- We graded and reviewed the cell division quiz. Please see me to clarify any concepts that still confuse you. (picture page from will be posted soon on HW webpage documents sections)
- We performed the diffusion lab day 2 procedures. We checked on the egg after two days in the vinegar. It looked more like a water balloon than an egg! It had grown! What process was at work?
- We discussed seedless plants and reviewed part of the seedless plant powerpoint. We reviewed the characteristics of non-vascular plants, and the way in which non-vascular plants take water into their cells by osmosis. We also reviewed the sporophyte and gametophyte stages of plants. We then began to discuss the life-cycle of moss.
Seedless plant screencast coming soon!
- Blog comment due next class
- Work on study questions, TEST 4/13 or 4/14
- REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW