Today in class:
- We finished discussing seedless plants (see seedless plants powerpoint). Be sure you understand the differences between vascular and non-vascular seedless plants and examples of each. Also, be able to explain the life cycle of moss, and understand a picture of the moss life cycle.
Moss life cycle (and haploid/diploid) screencast
- We checked on our eggs for day three of our lab. The eggs have been in water and now they are in salt water. What do you think will happen to them by next class?
- We made a list of what to study for the test (see below). An I took questions from the class.
Come in for tutorials (with questions!) Monday and Tuesday after school! Please spend time preparing before tutorial so that the time is more meaningful.
Cell Division and Plants test next class (4/13 or 4/14)-- What to study:
- All sections of study guide (vocab t-notes and study questions)
- Powerpoints (4 of them)
- Mitosis ans Meiosis foldables
- Cell Division quiz
- Diffusion/Osmosis Egg Lab
- Plant book pages 78-85
- Cell Division book copy
- Diffusion book copy
- Blog and screencasts