In class today:
- QR asked "What is an angiosperm?". This should be a review for you!!
- I checked data table drafts and final data tables were made with lab groups. The final data table draft is due by next class.
- The new "Seed Plants Study Guide" was given out. This is the last study guide for the year. There will be a Flowering Plant Structures Quiz on 5/10 (A day) or 5/11 (B day). The test on the whole study guide (all 3 major topics) will be 5/16 (A day) or 5/17 (B day).
- We discussed the functions of the main structures of plants (roots, stems, leaves, and flowers) and began to look at the "Structures of Flowering Plants" powerpoint.
- In lab groups we visited the link http://www.mbgnet.net/bioplants/parts.html and played the plants parts game.
- We reviewed some of the Plants and Cell Division Test. It is important that you understand ALL MATERIAL on that test and we move into the new unit. It is your job to set up a time with me to review confusing concepts and tor review at home.
REVIEW!!! You must constantly be reviewing new and old material and checking the blog. Your homework is not lengthy so that you can review each day. Please see me immediately to review anything that is confusing to you.
- Experimental Design Product due next class (make sure it is posted on your kidblog)
-Final Data Table for exam due next class
Next class we will start day 1 of our exam lab with marigolds.